Once more, Luc brought something home from day care. It probably doesn't help that I've been working late most nights. :-)
So Wednesday and Thursday were very unproductive. I don't think I got a lot of programming done, but I did look at some debugging, particularly on the SOAP interface. This morning (Friday) I took a little while to get moving, but once I did I've been able to write quite a bit for the confirmation. Now that I've done that, I think I'd better use the weekend to make up some time on coding.
After dealing with CVS brokeness on Sourceforge, Richard helped me to find that the SOAP problem is due to machine names in model URIs. This was fixed last year, but I'm guessing that it was only fixed along the code path for RMI. I'll try and add some debugging (yet another attempt at configuring log4j) and see where the execution path goes. The machine renaming should either get moved into a common path (if possible) or duplicated into an appropriate area for SOAP.
However, I have enough to do at the moment that this kind of debugging will probably be procrastination. I guess I'll have to come back to it after I've confirmed the Masters.
Thursday, April 14, 2005