Saturday, August 19, 2006

Mulgara v1.0.0


Mulgara v1.0.0 has been released!

All my spare time has gone into this recently, which should explain the dearth of blogs posts. Now that the first release is out, I should have more time to:
  • Write some code.
  • Write more blog entries.
  • Get OWL working in Mulgara.
I hope that future releases will require less effort, since the project is off the ground, and we've established several procedures for this first release.

Thanks to the people who helped me get it out. In particular:
  • Brian, who coded and debugged.
  • David, who reviewed everything from legal files through to web pages, and without whom I'd find myself in a world of trouble.
  • Thomas, who volunteered out of nowhere to design the web pages for us.


For anyone missing my technical musings on the structure of Mulgara, then have a look at the Mulgara Wiki. I've just started using this area, so others can contribute, and also because it allows me to structure some of the details.

No comments: